Saturday, May 24, 2014

Last Post (until summer!!!)

Alright I'm gonna make this quick because I need to get back to studying.

Summer is three weeks away for me. Some people are already off. Okay--that's not fair. But I will get through these last few weeks. These last few tests. These last hours of squeezing my brain to get the last drop of intelligence out of it. Yep, this summer is going to be really fun.

How do you stay motivated through the end?!



Endurance. Endurance is about keeping the end goal in mind, but not forgetting to have joy in the journey. Summer is coming, but I can enjoy time spent with family or the little victories of getting a good test grade.

Okay now I gotta get back to endurance. See you in three weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go! Fight! Win! And call me when you get there darling, I do enjoy our visits.

    ReplyDelete