Saturday, April 5, 2014

Conference!!




I'm so excited for general conference!

For those who do not know, us Mormons have a special broadcast twice a year where we listen to living prophets speak to us. Today we had two two-hour sessions and they were GREAT! If you wanna listen in tomorrow, you can on LDS.org, byutv, mormon channel. You should totally join in on the conversation at #LDSconf (btw guys it's trending right now on google+, how awesome is that?!?!). Anyway, yeah, at 12-2 and 4-6 eastern time or 10-12 and 2-4 mountain time. Prophets lead the church and they recieve revelation from God on how to guide the church. It's super inspirational and you can feel the Spirit a ton.





And now some of my favorite quotes from today and past general conference:





1 comment:

  1. "I don't always doubt my faith, but when I do, I doubt my doubts."

    ReplyDelete